Background: Previously, incentives that were applied to a particular project were limited to one incentive per level (Federal, State, Utility, and Regional).
Value: This new interface allows incentives to be applied at any level, for up to four incentives total per project. For example, if you have two state-level incentives for which a project qualifies, they can now both be selected.
New custom incentives can continue to be added on the fly from this screen as well.
- Log in to QuickSolar (or sign up for a free account here)
- Open a project, or start a new one
- Click the green Edit icon in the Subsidies section
- Select a level from the 1st dropdown. Available incentives at that level will appear in the 2nd dropdown
- Click the Add Incentive button to add a new row; up to 4 total rows can be added
- Click Save
Feature ID: #438
Background: Previously, the default federal tax credit was set to the 2020 tax credit.
Value: With the newest extension of the 26% U.S. Federal Tax Credit, new projects created after 1/1/2021 have been defaulting to this selection.
Click here to view the details of this incentive.
Feature ID: #1260